[Bristol-Birds] Two Good Yard Birds

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:29:49 EDT

Today, I had a couple of good yard birds.  First, just before noon I
spotted an Osprey on a limb over our pond about 30 yards from the window, then
saw a second Osprey fly in and land in a nearby tree.  Two at one time!
Shortly thereafter, a Black Vulture flew over and a Broad-winged Hawk was
slightly behind and above it.  A few Pine Siskins, Juncos, White-throated
Sparrows and Purple Finches still are visiting our feeders.  See you all
tomorrow
on the field trip at 8:00 a.m.
John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport/Sullivan County

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814837x1201410725/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)