[Bristol-Birds] The Last Update on the Great Crested Flycatchers and there Young Flycatchers.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:27:09 -0400

Birderds:( The Last Update on the Great Crested Flycatchers and there Young
Flycatchers )

Last Sat. on June 21, 2008 in East Hamblen County Northeast of Morristown I do
see or hear the Great Crested Flycatchers feeding the young flycatchers in the
birdhouse in the backyard they all must have left there nest and moved on to
another location and how often someone has a Great Crested Flycatcher nesting
in my own backyard that is a bonus for me and also I am enjoying watching them
without bothering the flycatchers and there babies. maybe next year the may
come back and nest in the same birdhouse / and a quick note what have happen to
the Common Nighthawks I have not seen or hear them here in the City of
Morristown and East Hamblen County this year.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.