[Bristol-Birds] TONIGHT is deadline for BBC Banquet Reservations -- CALL JANICE MARTIN NOW !

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:18:11 -0400

BBC BANQUET RESERVATION DEADLINE IS TONIGHT (MONDAY)

 Hey Birders,

 Tonight, Monday, Sept. 12, is the deadline for contacting
 Janice Martin to let her know if you plan to attend the
 Bristol Bird Club Banquet which is set for this coming
 Friday night (Sept. 16) at 7 p.m. at the Addilynn Memorial United
 Methodist Church just off the Volunteer Parkway in
 Bristol Tennessee.  We have a really nice program and
 speaker coming from Clemson, SC.  We don't want to
 leave anyone out.

The menu is Southern Fried Chicken, Roast Pork Loin / Gravy, Fluffy Mashed
Potatoes, Green Beans, Amish Cole Slaw, Rolls, Pineapple Punch Bowl Pudding,
Tea, Coffee and Water.  The price is $15.50 per person.  Reservations must be
made by the 12th of September so the ladies will know how many to shop for.

hope to see you there.

For reservations call Janice Martin at 423-573-1829
or Email: redwing@xxxxxxx
or write to: Janice Martin
                 111 Dairy Circle
                 Bristol, TN 37620