[Bristol-Birds] South Holston Lake Field Trip

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:37:07 -0400

Hello Birders!  The Bristol Bird Club field trip on Saturday will be to South
Holston Lake, Weir Dam and Middlebrook Lake.  We also will take a break for
lunch, possibly before going to Middlebrook Lake.  It all depends on timing and
availability of interesting birds!  In the morning, we will meet at the parking
lot below the dam along the river.  After gathering there, we will bird the
river area and then head up to the dam.  After scoping the lake above the dam,
we we drive around the lake and visit other potential spots along the lake
side.  It can be a very productive day!  We plan to assemble at 9 a.m. at the
parking lot below the dam!  I hope to see a lot of you there!!!   John Moyle