[Bristol-Birds] South Holston Lake Field Trip

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 10:36:54 -0500 (EST)

Hello Birders!

Our field trip tomorrow meets at the Weir Dam at 8:30 a.m.  The weather is to
be clear but cold!
If you are from the Kingsport area, I will meet you at the Ingles' shopping
area at 7:15 at Colonial Heights.  From
there I will drive you to the dam or you can follow me in your car.  From the
Weir Dam we will go up to the Holston
Dam and survey the lake.  Then we will drive west of the lake to get views of
it further to the north. Depending on the time, we will either go from there to
Middlebrook Lake and then home, or go to lunch first and then Middlebrook Lake .

John Moyle