[Bristol-Birds] Red-breasted Merganser Location Mistake

  • From: Robert Biller <xyon42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:21:10 -0500

Hello all,

I made a mistake yesterday when I put Henderson Road as the loacation of the
TWRA boat access point. It should have said the TWRA Boat Access Point on
HAMILTON Road (approximately 817 Hamilton Rd, Kingsport, TN).

There were 2 Red-breasted Mergansers present there yesterday (2-2-11).

Sorry for any confusion for my mistake (sorry Roy!)

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN