[Bristol-Birds] Re: Red-bellied Woodpecker

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rknight8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:04:40 -0500

Rick (no I am not talking to myself...right now),

That's what I was thinking, only I didn't actually remember the term. Yea,
it's definitely not a Golden-fronted...as pointed out by WC...lol...
Don't know about the belly, I didn't actually see the bird and it doesn't
show in the photo.

Rick

--
Rick Phillips