[Bristol-Birds] Recent Sightings

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 21:47:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Fellow Birders,  I apologize for being out of touch for a while.  Polly
and I have been travelling and while home we have been working or supervising
home repairs.  Lately, while working ourdoors, I have been able to record some
recent migrants on our property:  Palm Warbler, Black-throated Green Warbler,
Tennessee Warbler, Yellow Warbler, Parula Warbler, Warbling Vireo, Blackpole
Warbler, Bay-breasted Warbler, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Orange-crowned Warbler,
Blue-winged Warbler,  Yellow-throated Warbler, Common Yellowthroat and
Rose-breasted Grosbeak.  Others seasonal in my yard include:  Gray Catbird,
Wood Duck (pair), Hairy Woodpecker.  I did not keep track of numbers as I was
working the whole time.  Our repairs are nearly done and I intend to be back
with the BBC soon!  John

John Moyle                                Glen Alpine Road
                     Kingsport/Sullivan County