[Bristol-Birds] Re: Nighthawks on the move (Sullivan&Carter Co)

  • From: "Thomas McNeil" <tsmcneil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:44:29 -0400

I would be more than happy to trade you a teal for a tern.  I'll even throw
in a couple dozen nighthawks on the house.  Apparently I am going out to
Musick's at the wrong time of the day.

Could you or whoopiadoopiawillinger catch me one of those Black Terns?

Happy birding!

Thomas S. McNeil
Elizabethton, TN
tsmcneil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tsmcneil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rocky
> > Mount Historic Area (Sullivan County, TN).
> >
> > Another 40+ were observed (6:40pm) over the town of Watauga (Carter
> County,
> > TN).
> >
> > Other birds:
> > Great Egret (2) - Austin Springs bridge area
> > Blue-winged Teal (1) - St. John's pond
> >

> > Thomas S. McNeil
> > Elizabethton, TN
> > tsmcneil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > tsmcneil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > Bristol Bird Club to facilitate communications
> > between birders and bird clubs of Southwest Virginia
> > and Northeast Tennessee.
> >        Wallace Coffey, Moderator
> >          wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >            (423)764-****

> Bristol Bird Club to facilitate communications
> between birders and bird clubs of Southwest Virginia
> and Northeast Tennessee.
>        Wallace Coffey, Moderator
>          wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>            (423)764-****