[Bristol-Birds] Fwd: Re: Nighthawks on the move (Sullivan&Carter Co)

  • From: Whoopinwiller@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:04:04 EDT

Wallace and Tom

I for one would be nearly birdless and my life list nearly nonexistent if
good birders like you all did point me to the whereabouts of good birds.
Fall is upon us and I suspect many more members of our listserv will soon
join in with great reports of their own. I sure hope so! Let's all get in the
field and report our findings here during Fall Migration '04

> think it is a shame that Tom McNeil is getting all the Blue-winged Teal.
> That is about the only duck I can ID and I haven't seen one yet.  Come on
> Tom, let some of the rest of us see teal.  You and whoopiadoopiawillinger
> are hogging all the glory.
>
> Wallace Coffey
> Bristol, TN

'Til we bird again