[Bristol-Birds] NO BBC MEETING TONIGHT (6/17)

  • From: Wallace Coffey <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-A Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:29:35 -0300

Bristol Birders:

This is a reminder that we do not have a June meeting of the Bristol Bird
Club.  Instead, we have our always-popular BBC Annual Picnic at Steele Creek
Park in Bristol Tennessee on Saturday, June 28, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. with food
served at 6 p.m.

 Believe it or not, most of our birders stay four to six hours for this
event.  It is not a meet, eat and run picnic.  This is a come visit, have
fun, eat good and enjoy a birding-family reunion.  Bring the kids and bring
your neighbors and bring other birders.

See ya June 28.  More details will be available.

Let's go birding....

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Chapter, Blue Ridge
and Cumberland Nature Club.
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958