[Bristol-Birds] Large Flocks of Mallards on Douglas Lake in Cocke County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:15:30 -0500

Birders: ( Large Flocks of Mallards on Douglas Lake in Cocke )

This afternoon on Dec. 4, 2004 while I came back from Rankin in Cocke County I
stopped at the TWRA Douglas Lake boat dock I saw a Large Flocks of Mallards
swimming down in the middle of Douglas Lake and flying towards Dutch Bottoms
also located in Cocke County the TWRA Douglas Lake Boat Dock is located in
Cocke County on the right coming out of White Pine and on the left going out of
Cocke County.

Shane Adams

Morristown, TN. / Hamblen County