[Bristol-Birds] June trip to Panama

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:40:39 -0500

Hello Birders!   We have started getting a few sign-ups for the Panama trip in
June.  Please let me know, if you contacted me, whether you still are
considering joining us or if you do not plan to go.  Also, if you are
considering going, but have not contacted me, please do so soon!   I will soon
be limiting our number to eight participants and release ten spots for resale.
It will be first come/first serve after the reduction and few slots are left.
It is a great trip and a super deal!

John Moyle                           Glen Alpine Road
           Kingsport/Sullivan County