[Bristol-Birds] Field trip for this Saturday

  • From: Lois Cox <lacox@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:46:23 -0500

I am posting this for John Moyle.  Hope to see you Saturday.
Lois

Dear Bristol Birders!  Just a reminder of the great South Holson Lake, Weir Dam
and Middlebrook Lake field trip!  We plan to meet at the lower dam at 8:30 a.m.
and visit the other sites as well.  After scouring the South Holston Lake area,
we will eat lunch at a not too distant pizzeria or you can eat there with a
lunch you bring.  Following that, we will visit Middlebrook Lake and not head
home until we have scanned it well!  If you would like a ride or wish to follow
me, join in!  We will meet at 7:15 a.m. at Ingles' near Exit 59 on I 81.  If
you have any questions, feel free to call me at 423-349-6440.  I hope to see a
bunch of you this coming Saturday !   John Moyle