[Bristol-Birds] Field Test Report

  • From: Whoopinwiller@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:12:19 EST

Bristol Birders

Eureka! Wallace has figured out how to get my posts on list in real time. I
hope everyone has a chance to investigate this opportunity to get field
reports on the list while the observation is being made via cell phone
messaging. I do not believe this will replace the old faithful call list but
it will offer a greater circulation of timely field sightings.
If anyone has one of those cell phones with a camera on it.......OK, one leap
at time.

'Til we bird again

Rack Cross
Blountville, TN

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Chapter, Blue Ridge
and Cumberland Nature Club.
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958