[Bristol-Birds] Re: Common Raven at Phipps Bend

  • From: "Michelle Brown" <mbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:50:15 -0500

I too saw one Common Raven at Phipps Bend today from the back of my trusty
steed while wearing lots of orange and making noise.  Wouldn't want my bay
colored horse to be mistaken for a deer.

Also had one A. Kestrel, a Great Blue Heron, and a Partridge in a Pear tree.
Oops, can't get that Christmas spirit out of my blood.  No partridge but we did
see several deer including one that had a lot of white on her.  It's a wonder
she has made it this long.

It was a beautiful day to be out.  Hard to believe that it's December 30th.

Happy New Year!!!
Michelle King
Blountville TN
Sullivan Co.