[Bristol-Birds] Cedar Waxwings

  • From: Michele Sparks <navigate48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:34:59 -0400

March 26, 2010Sullivan CountyBluff City, TN
Cedar Waxwing (185)
Returning from work about 4PM, I stopped home to pick up a package before
heading to Jonesborough. To my surprise, the neighbor's two River Birch Trees
located directly on my street, were packed with 135 Cedar Waxwings.  I took a
picture of one of the trees without the benefit of a zoom lens. About another
50 flew in to join those present as I headed out.

Michele Sparks
Bluff City, TN

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/