[Bristol-Birds] Caney Island Branch - Buchanan County, Va

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan Birds <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:56:16 -0800 (PST)

Area Birders,

Michelle, Chazzy and I made a quick trip up the hollow behind our house this
morning.  The birds were few and far between with only a dozen or so species
spotted.  Even with low numbers of birds you can always find interesting things
in nature.  For those interested, here are some photographs from our hike this
morning.

http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/caney14

Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas,

Ed and Michelle Talbott
Grundy, VA

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs