[Bristol-Birds] Bird Journal - Typo on previous report

  • From: merlinz02@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:34:58 -0500

Hello Tennessee and Bristol Area Birders,

I have created a web journal to keep my bird sightings, field notes,
and a few pictures. I will still be posting to TNBirds and
Bristol-Birds - but will also be posting my reports for my personal
records + maybe a few additional notes.  I have links for Bristol Bired
Club, Tennessee Ornithological Society, and Virginia Society of
Ornithology.  I will be adding links to sign up on Tennessee Birds and
Bristol-Birds soon.

Also, while posting my field notes from TNBirds, I noticed an typo
error. I posted 18 Pectoral Sandpipers -- That should have read 8
PECTORAL SANDPIPERS.  This is correcting the number listed for Pectoral
Sandpipers on Saturday March 19, 2005 in Cocke County, TN at Rankin
Wildlife Management Area.

Again, sorry for any confusion.

The URL for my journal is  www.etnbirdjournal.blogspot.com  - if a link
does not appear, just hightlight the url address and copy/paste into
the browser bar.

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN