[Bristol-Birds] BIG DAY FINALLY HERE!!!!!

  • From: "Dave Worley" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 07:46:37 -0400

WOW!!!!

Today is one of the most exciting days of the year for the Bristol Bird Club,
our annual picnic.  Folks will be coming from all over the area to sample the
good cooking of our ladies.

The BEST part is you are invited.  YES, if you are reading this you are invited.

There will be more food than ever, more people, more birds and even pictures
from the last 6 years.  It will be worth attending just to see how people
looked six years ago.

I hope YOU are going to be there, just think how boring it would be without YOU.

Today, Saturday June 30th, 2007 at Steele Creek Park.  We will be at the
Civitan Shelter on the hill.
Some will arrive at 3 pm but you can be later,  we probably will not eat until
about 6pm.  You notice I said probably, better not take a chance, get there
early and socialize.

This is just a chance to relax and talk to old friends and have a great meal.

Don`t be square, be there.

Seriously, I hope everyone will be there.

Dave Worley