[Bristol-Birds] Annual Christmas Party Info and Directions

  • From: "Janice Martin" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 10:39:46 -0500

Good Morning All You Birders Out There,

Another beautiful, rainy day and we are kicking and raring to go.to our
annual Christmas party at Kevin Blaylock's beautiful home at 24199 Redstone
Drive in Bristol, VA starting about 6:30 pm on Saturday, December 5, 2015.
We plan to have a great time again this year with all the delicious food our
ladies.uh, members, (can't say ladies only, men also) prepare and bring to
the party, the social part of interacting with others, games and whatever
else awaits us. If you would like to participate in our gift exchange bring
an inexpensive gift ($5-10) for each one in your party. We are awaiting some
scrumptious dishes to be devoured by all. You do not have to be a member of
our club, or any other club, to attend. We want you there!

If you have a moment please send me a short email to redwing@xxxxxxx to let
me know if you plan to come so I may make arrangements for needed materials.
Eating and drinking utensils will be furnished "free of charge". If you want
any drink other than water you may want to bring that also. Call
423-573-1829 for any questions you may have.

Hope to see you there,

Janice Martin,

President, BBC

423-573-1829

Directions for Kevin's home:

For your GPS the address for the Blaylock's is

24199 Redstone Drive, Bristol, VA 24202.

If you've birded Middlebrook Lake, the Blaylock's home is just 300 yards
past the lake on the right.

Phone Kevin at 423-943-5841 if you get lost.

If you are not using a GPS or if you just like to have a backup, here are

Directions:

From King College area:

Travel King College Road. As you pass Holston View Elementary School, turn
left into Redstone Subdivision on Brookwood Drive. Go 100 yards and take
the first right onto Redstone Drive. Go 0.7 mile on Redstone Dr, you will
pass Middlebrook Lake on your right. The Blaylock's driveway is on the
right almost at the dead-end of Redstone Dr. Drive up the hill through the
double gates.

From Abingdon area:

Take exit 14, turn left onto Old Jonesboro Rd (away from town). Travel 8.0
miles on Old Jonesboro Rd. Turn left (90' turn) to stay on Old Jonesboro Rd
(be careful, easy turn to miss). Go 0.3 miles and road will have a sharp
right-hand turn/curve, follow this for 2.2 miles passing the Country Club on
your right. Turn right onto King College Road, go 1.2 miles turning right
onto Brookwood Dr. Go 100 yards and take the first right onto Redstone
Drive. Go 0.7 mile on Redstone Dr, you will pass Middlebrook Lake on your
right. The Blaylock's driveway is on the right almost at the dead-end of
Redstone Dr. Drive up the hill through the double gates.

Quick tip: Look for a large yellow "For Sale" sign along the right of the
road and their driveway is directly after the yellow sign.

Hope to see you there,

Janice Martin,

President,BBC

423-573-1829