[Brandy's Software] a new article on the Brandy's Software site, plus more information about it

  • From: Brandy Hendricks <brandy.hendricks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:17:55 -0500

Hello everyone,
Brandy's Software makes the switch to Linux! Read this article for more.
http://www.brandyssoftware.tk/node/3
It has everything about our move, and how excited I am. I can't really think of what else I want to say about our journey, but I can't wait to see how you all like it! As soon as I get Skype up and running since our switch, the Brandy's Software staff will be discussing programming languages to go with. I plan to try and learn Python for our games, and it's exciting! I might even use it for the majority of our software. Anyway, feel free to reply to this topic! I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.
Brandy
To post to the mailing list, send email to brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx To
unsubscribe from our mailing list, send an email to
brandyssoftware-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.