[Brandy's Software] Our free web hosting site brandyssoftwarehost.cz.cc is now available!

  • From: Brandy Hendricks <brandy.hendricks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:43:32 -0500

 Hello everyone!
I'm happy to inform you that our new site for our web hosting can now be found at http://www.brandyssoftwarehost.cz.cc! I just registered the domain name this morning, and it is now linked up with our reseller account. All web hosting accounts we currently have on brandyssoftwarehost.co.cc will be moved over and re-created on the new site whenever I get the chance. I still have to edit default index pages, emails, and make sure all scripts that can be installed are checked in the selection, and I need to go and edit our homepage so it looks more like our stuff like I put on the brandyssoftwarehost.co.cc domain. I'll probably just copy that template over to the folder for this site before I remove it from the control panel. That's the current plan as of right now. The next thing on my list is to move the whole Brandy's Software site over here, and re-create the account for that. All I have to do is edit my nameservers, and let DNS proppagation take place. I'll keep you posted!
You received this email because you are subscribed to our mailing list. To post
to the mailing list, send email to brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx To
unsubscribe from our mailing list, send an email to
brandyssoftware-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.