[Brandy's Software] The co.cc domains will no longer be an option for us like the cz.cc domains will. Read on.

  • From: Brandy Hendricks <brandy.hendricks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 21:45:18 -0500

 Hello everyone.
While it seemed I would be able to reregister our brandyssoftware.co.cc domain to point to our brandyssoftware.cz.cc domain, it turned out I cannot do so, because when I went to register it, the registration would cost $3. Therefore, I will probably do away with our brandyssoftwarehost.co.cc domain and register brandyssoftwarehost.cz.cc for our web hosting. I will create all accounts again under the new domain, and welcome emails will be resent to those who have websites currently under the brandyssoftwarehost.co.cc domain, informing them of their new account details. We also have brandyssoftwarehost.tk available, but I will probably discontinue that one, maybe. Only one account exists there, and that's my Tutorials site. We might still keep the brandyssoftwarehost.tk domain available, depending on your opinions here.
You received this email because you are subscribed to our mailing list. To post
to the mailing list, send email to brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx To
unsubscribe from our mailing list, send an email to
brandyssoftware-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.