[Brandy's Software] Our first Linux example is attached and ready!

  • From: Brandy Hendricks <brandy.hendricks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 22:51:34 -0500

Attached to this message is a shell script I did today to just do a little example. It's more less a message box example, and I'm really looking forward to your feedback. Permissions are already set on the file, so all you have to do is extract the zip archive it's packaged in and run it. Enjoy, and feel free to post here!