[Brandy's Software] At last, I believe we finally have a programming language picked for our Linux software!

  • From: Brandy Hendricks <brandy.hendricks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 21:57:02 -0500

I have finally decided to try at least something for our Linux software. Although I might not be able to do much with it, it doesn't hurt to try it. I have been doing some searches on Google to try and find some tutorials on Bash Scripting. It's a way you can create shell scripts. Shell scripts are basically text files you can create with any text editor, but they have to have a certain special line at the top of them in order for them to be executable. Anyway, I've been doing some searches on doing games, and I'll probably have a few coming up. I'm not really sure yet, as I am just now getting to this. I will let you know when we have our first package available. I plan to create a repository for our Linux downloads, and hope to get things up and running soon. Of course, they will still be up on the main site so people can download them, but I'm hoping to at least get things started before I try and do anything.

You received this email because you are subscribed to our mailing list. To post
to the mailing list, send email to brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx To
unsubscribe from our mailing list, send an email to
brandyssoftware-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.