[brandon's list] Re: urban reign

  • From: "Jason SW" <jhsw1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:57:02 -0500

Hi,
Yeah, it sounds like a really cool game. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS2. Lately, I've been getting the urge to reinstall my emulators and play those old games like Streets of Rage 2, for old time's sake. Good times. Yes, good times, they were.

Jason.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>