[brandon's list] Re: two matters of interest

  • From: jesus hernandez <jessiepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:00:27 -0400

how do i unsubscribe from the list since i am getting a email change?
On Jul 22, 2009, at 3:00 AM, Clement Chou wrote:

Firstly for all those who have blazblue and liked it, don't forget to check out the guilty gear series.. which was made by the same company, and the predecessor to blazblue. Good game, good style, and a lot of fun. Second... I think I might've mentioned this already, I got two trofies in rock band at once. Was playing Oh Pretty Woman with a friend both on expert, me on vocals him on guitar.. and we got the flawless fretwork and flawless singing trofies at the same time, at the end of the song. I'm quite proud. lol.

jesus hernandez
jessiepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: jessie
Aim: jactac1111