[brandon's list] two matters of interest

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 00:00:17 -0700

Firstly for all those who have blazblue and liked it, don't forget to check out
the guilty gear series.. which was made by the same company, and the
predecessor to blazblue. Good game, good style, and a lot of fun. Second... I
think I might've mentioned this already, I got two trofies in rock band at
once. Was playing Oh Pretty Woman with a friend both on expert, me on vocals
him on guitar.. and we got the flawless fretwork and flawless singing trofies
at the same time, at the end of the song. I'm quite proud. lol.