[brandon's list] Re: soul calibur II and weapon master

  • From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalultima@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 07:38:36 -0600

Actually unlocking new weapons is one of the more advanced mechanics of the
games. They're not just for show, they actually add damage, attack, defense,
guard-breaking, and several other things to the game so selecting a good weapon
can sometimes be the difference between winning and losing a battle. But it
doesn't really matter since weapon master mode is kind of boring unless you can
read the plots, and maybe a little inaccessible.