[brandon's list] Re: posting a sample to the site

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 20:21:11 -0500

Eventually, you will be able to post samples yourself, but as of right now it's not possible. This is the goal we're working toward for the big site redesign, so the time is coming. Until then I don't intend to post any samples, as the workload when the design goes into effect is already going to be quite heavy indeed. Thank you though. New samples, even ones for future posting, are always appreciated.

On 1/4/2012 6:43 PM, Bryan Mckinnish wrote:
Hi.
I have a sample of ultimate mk trilogy that I want to post to brandoncole.net.
How would I do that?
thanks.
I basically fight all the way to Kahn, and lose with a bunch of other chars. I've beaten the game once, but not sure if I can do it with a normal character. lol. I can record more samples if anyone wants them. I have a public link in my dropbox for the sample I recorded. It is.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1595079/ultimate%20mk%20trilogy.mp3
Thanks.
Bryan Mckinnish.