[brandon's list] Re: Yet another blog!

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 14:36:46 -0400

Well, I should clarify, currently it's believed that only PS3 games will be registerable, though all others will be available for repurchase. We don't have all the details yet, though, so you never know.

On 5/27/2013 2:33 PM, Orin wrote:
Wow. So I can actually register Urban Reign on my PS4 if I were to get one?
That'll be pretty awesome since they'll never make another game similar to that.

Orin
orin8722@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112

On May 27, 2013, at 2:30 PM, Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kinda looks like it, doesn't it? And Soren, regarding your comment, while
you're right about the later PS3's not being backwards compatible, the direct
comparison I was trying to make was between the Xbox One and PS4. Sony is
attempting to make their entire library of PS1, PS2, and PS3 games available on
the cloud, and you might be able to register the games you own so you can also
have access to them there. That's a far better deal than the Xbox One.
On 5/27/2013 8:56 AM, Søren Jensen wrote:
Hi.
I have just posted a comment. Am I the only one who is left on this
mailinglist? :)
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://www.coolfortheblind.dk/

Den 27/05/2013 kl. 04.55 skrev Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>:

Yes, I wrote another blog. This one is more general, talking about things I
don't like about the Xbox One on its current path, but leaving out the
blindness perspective. The consumer friendly version, you might say. Check it
out, and again, please don't hesitate to like, comment, share with friends, all
that fun junk!
http://www.brandoncole.net/?p=94