[brandon's list] Re: Learning Rock Band

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 00:19:07 -0400

Depends on the songs I use during the review, really. I could speak while playing one of the simpler songs, and even call out what colors I'm pressing to give a better idea of how it works. It's something I will most definitely consider doing.

Unfortunately, that would be easier said than done. IT takes some level of concentration to do that... but of course I can only speak for myself. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Søren Jensen" <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>