[brandon's list] Learning Rock Band

  • From: Orin <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:44:01 -0400

Hey all,

Just wondering, really, how long it took you guys to learn Rock Band? I play piano, but that's nothing to a guitar, drums, and and or singing, but I get that at least. I'm just wondering for someone who plays neither of these instruments how long it'd take to perfect at least one song? Don't really wanna get something that I'm not exactly sure I can learn within a timely manor. I know for a fact my brother wouldn't wanna sit with me all day long attempting to teach me every song. This does interest me, though, and I'll probably get it even though my confidence is slim at the moment. I plan on practicing with it and I'll probably get it eventually. It'd be really interesting if with the PS2 version you could go online with it and play with people online. That'd be pretty fun. I'm currently listening to That's What You Get by Paramore on the album Riot and is currently Playing.

Orin
orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: joshuatubbs1@xxxxxxx
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related topics, go here. http:// {itunes.display.}.tbmic.jiglu.com

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching sound, music and acting? Stop reading from the NLS, and go to http://www ..net, you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much I have to advertise them in every email I send.