[brandon's list] Re: Do you hate Blog posts yet?

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 10:01:47 -0400

The PS4 is supposed to manage system updates for you too. You may not even have to do that much.

On 5/28/2013 12:22 AM, Clement Chou wrote:
True point. Though it really isn't that hard... top option of the second menu and you more or less just hit x a couple times. It's just as accessible... just requires one or two more steps. That sounds more like a convenience thing to me. I think the biggest thing for me is that ps3 menus have never wrapped.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>