[brandon's list] Re: Do you hate Blog posts yet?

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 18:42:13 -0400

To be fair, it pops up on the PS3 as well. All you have to do is hit X, and the patch downloads. And, if you consider what I've written here, on the PS4 it doesn't appear you'll have to do anything at all to update. Heheh.

On 5/27/2013 6:27 PM, Orin wrote:
I don't know, really? The PS3 is more accessible in terms of menus and stuff?
On one hand I kinda agree and on the other I disagree. For example, I love how
on the 360, if there's an update, it pops up with a yes or no dialogue and I
hit yes and, there you go. It's downloading for the most part. Since I haven't
been on my PS3 in about two years now I forgot the menus for that interface and
updating already.

Orin
orin8722@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112

On May 27, 2013, at 6:15 PM, Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Granted, we don't know that yet. Until we hear more, though, I'm choosing to be
optomistic about the console that has, even in this generation, had what I
would call the more accessible interface. We'll see, though.
On 5/27/2013 5:31 PM, Clement Chou wrote:
Nice read... and definitely some sweet information. I can't help but wonder
though... how much of it is going to be accessible to us other than the store?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Cole" <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>