[brandon's list] Captain Dynamite and the fallen hero: playthrough demo

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:13:39 -0400

Only a few minutes of this game are included. This is very similar to Space channel 5, but the game is exclusively tailored for blind gamers. If you want to play the full 2 chapter demo yourself or find out more info , check out www.captaindynamite.com I only made this so you know what you're getting before downloading. here's the link: http://db.tt/cIPvCBob

Sign up to bing Rewards, and earn many gifts simply by browsing the web and clicking links. I've earned around $20 worth in MS points in about 3 months simply by searching. Please use this link if you're planning to join:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=C714DC93-BC0B-4441-AD27-F345856231A1