[brandon's list] Re: Captain Dynamite and the fallen hero: playthrough demo

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:47:17 -0400

it's not released. that was only the demo which I just found out about. apparently it's still on track for a 2012 release. I'll probably end up buying this one for both PC and 360 if there are diferences between each version. if there aren't I'll most likely get them both anyway lol

----- Original Message ----- From: "Søren Jensen" <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>