[TECH TIPS] Re: Admin notice (urgent) Please Read Concerning thestate of the list.

  • From: Apex and Apple Podcasts <apexandapple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:07:56 -0500

I agree, I thought Carter and Seyoon were the two list moderators, I could be wrong, though.

From: Marcus L McCrae <marcusm318@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 17 October 2014 7:41 pm

I just did
Marcus L McCrae

From: Marcus L McCrae <marcusm318@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 17 October 2014 7:25 pm
Concerning thestate of the list.

All of the lists messages i'm having to approve them before they go out and i've tried changing it through the list config but to
 no avail so the staff told me to make a new one
 Marcus L McCrae

 From: Jenna Temm <jenna.temm@xxxxxxxxx
 To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date sent: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:40:49 -0500
 Concerning thestate of the list.

 Why is this list being shut down?
 On Oct 17, 2014 12:56 PM, "Marcus L McCrae"
 <marcusm318@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  This list will be shut down within 24 hours.  Please subscribe
 to this new
  address,
  Tech-Tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Thank you.
  Marcus L McCrae

  BRAILLE NOTE TIPS

  A forum for users of the braille note devices, as well as the
 iPhone,
  iPad, victor reader, computer, etc.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, send
 an email
  to the address below.

  braillenotetips-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  To see our list page where you can subscribe, unsubscribe, etc
 clink the
  link below

  Www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips

  Please look at our website using the address below

  apexandapple.jimdo.com

  To send a message to the list, just use the address below

  braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Thank you