[TECH TIPS] Re: Admin notice (urgent) Please Read Concerning thestate of the list.

  • From: Marcus L McCrae <marcusm318@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:18:44 -0500

The list is being shut down for the following reasons.
The list is having trouble receiving messages, And due to the fact that i am list owner it is sending all the bounced messages to me. I wish to eliminate that problem. Also people who have been trying to subscribe can't. there are also a few other minor problems with this rss feed. Such As the list web page is not able to be set up and the list archives are being deleted. Not sure why this is happening. Thank you Marcus L McCrae