[BNU] Re: speaker made a bomb dropping sound

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 17:49:17 +0100

Hello Petras,
I'm sorry, but I don't even understand the message below.

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: petras <zumbagecko@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 27 May 2015 17:31:37 +0100

And, that returned it?

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: zumbagecko@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 27 May 2015 17:02:14 +0100

Hello,
Hmm, strange. If the bn was to give a sound like this, it, along
with the area around it, have been in flaims.
If the bn wasn't working, how did you do the flash disk format?

Sent from the BrailleNote