[BNU] Re: speaker made a bomb dropping sound

  • From: Seyoon Choi <syc20099@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 11:35:07 -0500

Yes, Petras concerns a lot recently on the list based on what questions that
he have sent to the list. Some of the questions are not unbelievable and sounds
very fake. I would love to have a little discussion about him.

On May 27, 2015, at 11:30 AM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
For Petras: The reports I hear are very concerning. If what others say is
true, and if your words and actions confirms others' suspicions, then that's
a huge problem for you, us and this list. For you personally, because that's
not how society works; for us, because it means we cannot trust your words;
for this list, as it concerns a public forum.
For those who have concerns about Petras (and I do have concerns about
repeated subscriptions and removal), please send an email to
braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. And if it turns out what others are
saying about you is true, then I want to invite you to have a cup of tea
with the admins. Remember this: on this list, not only you'll learn about
BrailleNote, but you'll be given opportunities to learn life lessons.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: petras <zumbagecko@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 27 May 2015 08:45:42 -0700
Subject: [BNU] speaker made a bomb dropping sound

Hi all, my speaker wasn't working. It could only connect to an
external one. I turned on my braillenote that day and it made a
bomb dropping sound. Attached is an example below. Then it stopped
working compleetly until I did a flash dik format. Why is that?

-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family of
products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel
that your reply would be useful for others, please use "reply to all"
feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and
view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send
an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family of
products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel
that your reply would be useful for others, please use "reply to all"
feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject
line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and
view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject
line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view