[BNU] Re: WMDC success!

  • From: "Mike Bernard" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mbern6516@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 12:40:47 -0400

Hi again  fellow bn members:

I just connected my MPower to the computer, WMDC came up, and I pressed the
unlabeled button I told you about yesterday to see if I could recover the
options I mentioned in the previous email I sent, and here are the options:

1. contacts outlook has not been configured

2. calendar outlook has not been configured

3. tasks outlook has not been configured

4. files cync files between your pc and device.

As mentioned above, when you connect the braillenote it will automatically
bring up the WMDC window and it will tell you that your device is connected.
You can simply press alt F 4 to close this window and use your pc and
braillenote as normal. Hope you all have a great week.

Mike

Rochester, NY.