[BNU] Re: Ks 9.3

  • From: Tony James <megatronjames@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rstigile@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 07:05:43 -0500

Hi, Try BARD with scripting disabled. I have no issues with BARD now even though the download speed isn't as fast as I mite like, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

Tony the Cuddly Tiger
question: This thing all things devours: birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel; grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town, and beats high mountain down.