[brailleblaster] Re: What will the text view show?

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:53:58 +0000

Hi John.

Well, since I'd have used a different approach to most of this I guess you are
the driver here. What would you like? We are all anxious to see how the views
get the content they need to display and how it is linked back to the elements
in the XML.

We can even add an additional view if that's what folks want.

Keith Creasy
Software Developer
American Printing House for the Blind
KCreasy@xxxxxxx