[brailleblaster] Re: We need a Package that displays MathML with SWT.

  • From: "John Gardner" <john.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 19:10:15 -0700

Well today's TSS will translate the text on a graphic if it is really text.
If the text is bit-mapped, then TSS cannot interpret it.  Should be the same
for BrailleBlaster.  The major problem today is that there is often just not
enough room for the Braille.  I would hope that BrailleBlaster could include
a user option to enlarge graphics to the maximum extent allowed by the
paper/margins. Braille will fit better if the graphic is big.

John G