[brailleblaster] Re: We need a Package that displays MathML with SWT.

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 15:52:17 +0000

Don't forget that the SWT StyledText control can also hold other components (there is a SWT snippet showing this), so we have the choice of an image from jeuclid or to use the SWT control from it. I don't know how the two would compare for how they look.

Michael Whapples
On 04/11/10 01:41, John J. Boyer wrote:
Thanks. I think this was mentioned before, but it sliped my mind. I see
that it does have a SWT module, and I have downloaded it for further
study.

John

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 06:17:04PM -0700, Chris von See wrote:
I don't have any direct experience with this, but you might try JEuclid:

http://jeuclid.sourceforge.net/

Chris von See
Senior Geek
TechAdapt, Inc.
http://www.techadapt.com
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Save trees.  Print only when necessary.

On Nov 3, 2010, at 6:13 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:

Such a library would be passed a string containing MathML and would
useSWT to produce the math in the conventional form. This means that
much of i would be graphical. BrailleBlaster would place the braille
translation below this image on the screen. This library is the next
big
peice we need for the editor. Of course, we will not be editing the
displayed image, just showing it.