[brailleblaster] Re: ViewPlus Technologies Tiger Cub (Legacy Mode) Approved to work with Mac OS X and Most Linux Distros Using CUPS

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:43:08 -0800

Hi John G.,

I am working on porting the Windows driver to the Mac. So far I have managed to
lay the foundation of the driver and very soon I'll actually have useable
output for the printer.

Do you think ViewPlus would be interested in examining my work, as I know that
a native CUPS/Mac driver has not yet been released?

Regards,
Alex,