[brailleblaster] User Directories

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:54:10 -0500

I think that instead of having a settings directory in the user's
brlblst directory we should have a complete programData directory. After
all, the user may want to define their own styles, Braille tables, etc.
This directory would be structured the same as the BrailleBlaster
programData directory, but would ontain only things that the user had
defined. It would be searched first when a file was needed.