[brailleblaster] Re: Setting Up Eclipse

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 20:42:42 -0500

The apache issue may be the tika jar.  It was a project of the Apache
foundation.  Both it and the xom jar are on the Brailleblaster.org website
in the For Developers section.
Are they in the reference library section of the project?
The issue may be that for whatever reason they weren't imported in the
build, or that Eclipse can find them.
Right click the project in Eclipse, go to build path, then configure build
path.
Go to the library tab, click add external jar, then move to the folder with
the two jars mentioned above.
If the jars are in the project, you might try removing them, and then add
as external jar.
Hope that helps.

-Brandon